[WLUG] Steam OS

Adam Behnke abehnke at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 09:05:40 EST 2013

i've been waiting for steamOS to come out. I have the linux steam client
already running on ubuntu-studio 12.04 and team fortress 2 runs great. I
don't know for sure, but it seems the valve team has been working with the
desura team on the linux client (they feel too similar not to be related
IMO)

The difference between the operating system are pretty trivial if you were
the kind of gamer that would set your rates and tweak for performance.

as for casual gamers, facebook games work on whichever web browser you
choose :p

--
Adam Behnke
Control Alt Tech