[WLUG] Penguicon 2014 is Coming!

Kevin O'Brien zwilnik2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 09:17:32 EST 2013

Penguicon (http://2014.penguicon.org/)  will be on May 2-4, 2014, and
I am working with James Hice on the Tech Track, which is why I am
looking for presenters.

One thing we are going to try this year is a "track-within-a-track"
that will focus on Security & Privacy. I have contacted a few people
already to participate, but we have room for many more. I can think of
a few topics we have not got coverage on right now:

1. Secure & private web browsing
2. Encryption basics
3. Secure & private e-mail
4. Secure & messaging
5. Securing your home system/network
6. Organize and run a Key Exchange session

Of course, this is just a few suggestions I have thought of, but we
are open to any ideas you may have.

In addition to this Security & Privacy track, we have all of the usual
Tech Track items to consider. There are some awesome new releases from
the various distros, Android phones, maker-oriented topics (Raspberry
Pi, Beagle Bone, Arduino, and the new Galileo from Intel). We'd love
to get proposals on any or all of these topics, or something we
haven't mentioned that you think would be appealing.

So please get in touch.

--
Kevin B. O'Brien
zwilnik2 at gmail.com