[WLUG] Mail list test

Jay Nugent jjn at nuge.com
Thu Nov 21 23:34:31 EST 2013

Greetings,

On Thu, 21 Nov 2013, Andrew Sallee (fotp) wrote:

>> Haven't seen any recent traffic, so just testing.
>> Cheers!
>> - --Dennis
>
> It appears to be working.

    That it is :)

    And the list is now running from the unix.marcdatabase.com
[198.87.15.2] server.

    I will go ahead and shut down the Mailman list (lugwash.org) running on
my server since I now see that the MX record is now pointing to a server
other than mine :)

    Enjoy!
       --- Jay

         () ascii ribbon campaign in
         /\ support of plain text e-mail

   Averaging at least 3 days of MTBWTF!?!?!?
  The solution for long term Internet growth is IPv6.