[WLUG] Looking for an ISP in ann arbor

Robert Seward rseward at bluestone-consulting.com
Sun Apr 13 13:39:43 EDT 2014

I have some clients with onlinetech. OTC delivers a solid product,
although they are a little pricey. No significant outages to the data
center that I can recall. They may only provide quarter or half racks.

If you looking for a lower cost alternative. Consider Earthmatric, LLC.

http://www.earthmatrixhosting.net/

Earth Matrix is run by a Linux enthusiast friend of mine, Kurin Lambert.

I have other clients with VMs with Kurin. In the past I also hosted some
co-located servers with him as well. Very reliable environment as well.

Both sites offer 24 hour access to your equipment.

Thanks,
Rob