[WLUG] Google maps stopped working

Jack Smith jack.delbert at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 11:57:28 EDT 2014

I'm guessing this happened when I went to Mint 16.  It might be a new
version of Firefox too, but I don't know what I was running.  I'm using

Firefox 28.0
Mozilla Firefox for Linux Mint
Mint - 1.0

When I go to Google Maps it just sits there.  The initial map for my
locality shows up but I can't click on anything or scroll, can't look up an
address or get directions.  Nada.

There are -lots- of things to be found in Google about problems, but
nothing specific.  Anyone have any ideas?

--
Jack Smith

English doesn't borrow from other languages -- English follows other
languages down dark alleys and takes what it wants.