[WLUG] Sugestion needed.

Ethan Allen ethan.m.allen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 08:24:56 EST 2014

Others have mentioned Dell and I have used Lenovo (currently T420) with Linux and had very good success. I have not used Ubuntu but Fedora, Kahli, and currently Bodhi linux all run fine on that laptop. I setup an Acer netbook for my son running Mint and that little bugger has been rock solid even down to the wireless setup and reliability.