[WLUG] ISP recommendations?

Mat Enders mat.enders at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 11:17:14 EST 2014

Assuming this is for a business.  I would use http://www.123.net/ they a
Metro Detroit based company with great service.  Disclaimer I do not work
for them but we get some of our service from them at work.

--
Mathew E. Enders

"Where once Samba and Apache sold Linux to the world they are now just part
of the plumbing.  But that's OK, plumbers make good money."
--Jeremy Allison