[WLUG] Sugestion needed.

gordon webb gordonwebb1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 31 16:15:19 EST 2014

Hello All

I could use some sugestions on purching a new lap top.  I am intested in one with a 14 or 15" screen.  If some one knows of a lab top sold with Ubuntu as the operating system please let me know.

The hard drive on my HP G60t-200 lap top has the click of death.  It is time for me to by a new lap top any way.  I bought the HP in March of 2009 so it is close to 5 years old.  I guess that is a fair run for a lap top.  I will probably buy a new hard drive and use the HP to try other versions of Linux.

Gordon