[WLUG] Washtenaw Linux Users Group Meeting 7/17/2014

Wei Wang ww9rivers at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 10:16:42 EDT 2014

Hi, everyone,

Here is the presentation I did yesterday:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1QvWtewWh-jA4tc_K66OBlY0g34Y8fdfjka8ONDVZBSY/edit?usp=sharing

I made some minor changes to the slides and a copy of the spreadsheet I
displayed yesterday with private information removed.

Please let me know if there are issues accessing anything in the slides.
--
Wei Wang