[WLUG] Linux job posting at U-M

Mark Montague markmont at umich.edu
Wed Mar 5 10:56:11 EST 2014

The team I am on at U-M is hiring  an intermediate level Linux person.
The main qualifications are " Demonstrated experience using Linux from
the command line" and an ability and intense desire to learn new things.
   Experience with scientific software, high performance computing,
scripting/programming, or supporting faculty/researchers are bonuses,
but we will train and mentor the person who we hire in any of these
areas they do not have experience in.  This is a regular, full-time,
open-ended position with full U-M benefits and a salary range of $55k -
$65k, with the possiblity of a higher salary for an exceptionally
qualified candidate.

Details are available at
http://umjobs.org/job_detail/92901/hpc_programmeranalyst

I am not doing the hiring for this position, but would be happy to
answer any questions.

--
   Mark Montague
   LSA IT Advocacy and Research Support