[WLUG] Opportunities Ann Arbor (I'm not a head hunter)

Derek DeJongh mittendevelopment at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 16:50:17 EDT 2014

Hey there all,

I've been a reader here for a handful of years since my unix courses at wcc.

The company I'm with, RightBrain Networks, is going through some really
rapid growth. We recently moved into Ann Arbor, now next to University
of Phoenix on E. Eisenhower Pkwy.

Our company takes on interesting web application development projects.
For instance you'd find us working with technologies like machine
learning libraries and HTTP live streaming (HLS) among many others, in
various languages.

We also architect highly scalable self healing networks. A large part of
our business as of lately has been migrating existing applications out
of the traditional data center and into Amazon Web Services,
implementing infrastructure management, configuration management,
continuous integration, and ongoing support.

So if any of you have interest or know of someone that might, check out
our careers page: http://careers.rightbrainnetworks.com/
Or maybe even our www page: http://rightbrainnetworks.com/

Thanks for the read
-Derek D