[WLUG] Job Openings

Kevin O'Brien zwilnik at zwilnik.com
Tue Mar 18 23:21:16 EDT 2014

On 11/23/2013 12:19 PM, Willie Northway wrote:

> On Oct 30, 2013, at 11:19 AM, Clif Flynt <clif at cflynt.com> wrote:
>>  That's all I know about them, but I figured that someone
>> on the list might be interested (or desparate.)
>
> Well, since you're talking about job openings, why not consider working for Arbor Networks? We're a local/global networking security company. We're a rapidly growing business, and all of our systems run on linux.
>
> 	http://arbornetworks.jobs/search?location=Ann+Arbor%2C+MI&q=
>
> We've got spots for developers, QA engineers, security assessment, customer support, documentation, etc. Developers need not necessarily have a background in networking or security, but it definitely helps.
>
> I've worked there for 6.5 years - let me know if you have any questions.
>
> - Willie

Willie, at Penguicon we are putting together a track on Security and
Privacy, as part of the Tech Track. I noticed your description of Arbor
Networks, and wondered if you might be interested in doing a
presentation for us?

Thanks,

--
Kevin B. O'Brien
zwilnik at zwilnik.com
http://google.me/+kevinobrien
There's a difference between tempting fate and giving it a lap dance.