[WLUG] Apache 2.4 config problem

Chris Baty batymahn at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 14:38:10 EDT 2014

I'm getting 'client denied by server configuration: /var/www/newSite/'   I
did a 'sudo chgrp /var/www/newSite www-data -R' and 'sudo chmod 775
/var/www/newSite -R'  The only thing that I can think of, at this point is
that this box is also running 'OTRS' and 'myPHPadmin'.  May be these
packages have taken over Apache????

Chris