[WLUG] Updating Kubuntu 13.04

Jim Beckstrom jrbeckstrom at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 7 11:12:23 EDT 2014

I'm strictly a user of Linux, Kubuntu 13.04, with just a little experience in creating a bootable thumb drive, then   installing it on my Toshiba AMD64 laptop (originally Vista vintage)

I'm living 3 hours away from AA, so even if there were a July Install Fest, I probably couldn't make it.

I am looking at a System Notification that tells me Security and Software updates are available.

Where do I go to install them, somewhere in Kickoff/Applications/System/Software Center/Muon?

Jim Beckstrom