[WLUG] Duo Security - Job Announcements

Troy Wollenslegel troy at intranet.org
Tue Nov 18 21:17:54 EST 2014

Speaking of Jobs.
GE is hiring quite a bit again.. We just announced a Cloud COE near Belleville

I did a quick search and there are 37 jobs with linux in description

http://www.ge.com/careers/opportunities?keyword=linux&country=TG_SEARCH_ALL&state=Michigan&func=TG_SEARCH_ALL&business=TG_SEARCH_ALL&business_segment=TG_SEARCH_ALL

If you find something interesting, please email me and I can submit internally and see if I know the hiring mgr as well.

Troy