[WLUG] Still do not have talk for Oct 16 Meeting

Mark J. Bobak mark at bobak.net
Wed Oct 15 13:08:18 EDT 2014

Hey Mike,

I haven't done a talk in years....I could talk about how to set up an
Oracle Database RAC cluster w/ VirutalBox on a laptop or desktop.

There probably wouldn't be enough time to go through the entire install,
but there's an initiative called RAC Attack which is an online book, that I
would refer people to, and my laptop already has a working installation, so
I could do a little demo.

-Mark