[WLUG] technical podcast suggestions?

Jim Irrer irrer at umich.edu
Mon Jan 26 12:42:51 EST 2015

Thanks for the input.  I'll try Security Now.

Forgot to mention that I also listen to FLOSS Weekly.  Also the Haskell
cast, but it does
not come out very frequently.

Thanks,

- Jim

Jim Irrer     irrer at umich.edu       (734) 647-4409
University of Michigan Hospital Radiation Oncology
519 W. William St.             Ann Arbor, MI 48103-4943