[WLUG] Selling Dell Server hardware.

Troy Wollenslegel troy at intranet.org
Wed Jul 29 00:31:08 EDT 2015

Thought someone here might be interested. I have an extra Dell R610 server that I am trying to sell.  I bought this to start playing around with vmware. I wanted something that fully supported vmware 6 (the 1st version to allow 2 sockets for free). I am VERY happy with this server compared to the cheap IBM I had bought (that died). I just don’t need more than one :)

Dell R610 Server
Dual Xeon 2.53 processors (8 core 16 thread)
12 GB ram (expandable to 192)
4 x 148 GB drives (6 bays total)
dual Gig NIC + 4 internal (6 ports total)

vmware 6.0 installed - eval
centos 7 installed

http://annarbor.craigslist.org/sys/5138239174.html <http://annarbor.craigslist.org/sys/5138239174.html>

But for you guys 350 :)