[WLUG] Smoothwall pci wifi card info

Tom Walker tomwlkr82 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 18:51:52 EDT 2015

Ok, I am making a new firewall for the house. ( Time to discard the 400
mhz Dell that has served so well for 25 years. So I decided to add a
Wireless card for conveinence and found one at New egg that said it was
Linux compliant. But Smoothwall doesn't have the driver compiled in yet.
I called tech support and they offered me a copy of the source code for
the driver but I doubt the smoothwall distro has a compiler installed. (
I wouldn't ).
So,
Does anyone know of a wifi card (needs to be PCI card) that will work
with a 12 year old athalon processer 1100 mhz and Smoothwall?
--
Thanks
*Tom Walker*

tomwlkr82 at gmail.com