[WLUG] SSH and HTTP Proxy Options

Chad Crabtree flaxeater at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 14:35:08 EDT 2015

So I'm tasked with building a proxy that will route ssh and HTTP(s) through
a public facing server into the safe side of the network to support
developers.  My first thought was ssh socks proxy to get the job done, but
I've been doing some research and it seems that it can be done through an
HTTP proxy too, corkscrew is one I've seen so far.

I was hoping I could take advantage of the wiser and more experienced among
us for some alternatives?

- Socks Proxy?
- Http Proxy?
- ????

Whats your suggestion, I have a private network with one computer in the
DMZ (to restate it 'simply') and I need to allow N users to connect to
their personal machine on the inside from anywhere.

Thanks for your time.

--
Chad Crabtree
734-658-5338