[WLUG] SSH and HTTP Proxy Options

Chad Crabtree flaxeater at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 16:42:56 EDT 2015

Ah, regarding the VPN, we already have to vpn to get to the first machine,
and there's another VPN to get to the internal machines, but the first vpn
is instable and causes the second to break, usually pretty quick.  Who'd
have thunk that nesting VPN's would suck so bad :P.

I hadn't thought to try using another VPN because of that.  Do you think in
light of this new information, do you think open vpn would still be a good
option?

--
Chad Crabtree
734-658-5338