[WLUG] [OT] IT Infrastructure Quote

Budde, Josh jbudde at med.umich.edu
Tue Mar 3 21:47:30 EST 2015

Chris-

I feel odd putting myself forward, but I run a small computer consulting firm, and I support Linux servers, OS X servers, and Windows NT forward Windows machines. I have clients that range from 2 people working off a small NAS, all the way up to manufacturing firms with multiple servers and million dollar pieces of manufacturing hardware.

I’m Microsoft and Apple certified and primarily install Linux servers for smallish clients but have no shortage of Windows servers/desktops in the field.

My (admittedly barebones) website is http://a2tech.us and it contains all my contact details. I’d be happy to chat with you about your needs whenever its convenient for you

Thanks,
Josh