[WLUG] Used High End Computer

Tony Bemus tony at bemushosting.com
Tue May 31 01:24:58 EDT 2016

Hey guys,
I don't what to be "that guy" selling things on this list but I'm able
to get a few used high end computers.  I figured some of you that might
be interested.

If you are interested Please get back to me ASAP.  There is only a few
left and I need to know by Wednesday night (June 1) so I can pick them
up.

$350
Dell Precision T5500 Mid Tower

CPU - Xeon 3.33 Ghz Dual Hex Core (12 CPU or Hyper threaded to 24)

RAM - 72 GB (9 x 8GB ECC DDR3)

Graphics - Nvidia Quatro 4800 - 1.5GB ram

DVD RW (multi record)
NO hard drive (but can take standard 3 SATA HD)
No OS
http://www.dell.com/learn/us/en/08/shared-content~data-sheets~en/documents~dell-precision-t5500-specsheet.pdf

Please email me off list
tony at bemushosting.com