[WLUG] Catch Proxy for home network

Robert Steckroth robertsteckroth at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 09:32:40 EST 2016

Haha, squid is one ridiculous program! Just skimming through the docs and
it looks like it trumps the web server almost completely. What you need is
a content caching mechanism for a cms (content management system) sitting
on a net server. The problem is: squid or nodejs is an entire careers worth
of research. However, for 1000's of dollars I will set you up a
deploy-ready package ball..

On Sat, Nov 19, 2016 at 7:02 PM, Kyle M. Anderson <kyle.m.anderson at gmail.com