[WLUG] 'Forbidden' website

Jim Irrer irrer at umich.edu
Sun Dec 3 18:18:43 EST 2017

The different IP addresses and using an IP address instead of the URL makes
sense.

The proxy update theory does not quite work.  The fact that I can get to
the web site using
both my tablet (iPad) and an old laptop with a wired connection says to me
that the problem
is in the desktop.  So I'm still stuck.  Hope this is not some sort of
malware.

Thanks,

- Jim

Jim Irrer     irrer at umich.edu       (734) 647-4409
University of Michigan Hospital Radiation Oncology
519 W. William St.             Ann Arbor, MI 48103-4943