[WLUG] 'Forbidden' website

Derek DeJonghe mittendevelopment at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 18:55:09 EST 2017

Check /etc/resolv.conf to figure out who you're pointed at for DNS.

After that do a dig @ that the name server you are using in resolv.conf
then try another reputable source like google 8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4, verisign
64.6.64.6. Others here:
https://www.macecraft.com/best-dns-servers-free-public-tested/#1473500116491-fa205811-14f0

If you get the same result from both, I would check your local cert/ca
store to make sure you dont have some conflict there.