[WLUG] Anyone looking for a short-term cotract?

Robert E. Wolfe r.wolfey at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 06:17:39 EST 2017

Hi Carl. How've you been?
I read this and thought 'I wouldn't mind tagging along on a project like this; bet I'd learn a ton.'
If this was possible, I'd work for free, counting it experience gained. Is this realistic?
Bob
-------- Original message --------From: "Carl T. Miller" <carl at carltm.com> Date: 12/13/17  08:56  (GMT-05:00) To: "Washtenaw Linux Users Group (WLUG)" <washlug at washlug.org> Subject: Re: [WLUG] Anyone looking for a short-term cotract?
Yes, I do this kind of work, and I have years of
experience in the Windows/Samba/Linux world.
Send me email, I'd like to know more about this
project.  carl at carltm.com