[WLUG] Linux, Monero and Hardware Issue

Chris Baty batymahn at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 20:36:31 EDT 2017

Hi guys,
A juicy Linux question now: I got my XMR miner  working now and it spits
out activities to I assume stdio, or the terminal.  It occasionally hangs
and the process has to be killed and restarted.  I was  wondering if you
could write a script where you write the output to a file, with a
timestamp.  If the timestamp was older than 10 seconds than kill and
restart the miner?
Thanks.
Chris