[WLUG] Local author makes it big

Clif Flynt CLIF at CFLYNT.COM
Tue May 30 10:28:00 EDT 2017

Well, maybe not huge, but my new book was released on Memorial Day.

The book is a survey of lots of stuff related to using Linux from the
command line. There's stuff on basic shell scripting, awk & sed, curl &
wget, tcpdump, imagemagick, fping and new topics like setting up
containers, VMs, NextCloud and letsencrypt.org.

The target audience is the person who knows Linux well enough to know
something can be done, but doesn't know just how to do it.

https://www.packtpub.com/networking-and-servers/linux-shell-scripting-cookbook-third-edition

My apology to folks on both the SeMiSlug and WashLug lists that get
this spam twice. You're welcome to buy two copies of the book if you
wish.

Clif

--
... Clif Flynt ... http://www.cflynt.com ... clif at cflynt.com ....
.. Tcl/Tk: A Developer's Guide (3'd edition) - Morgan Kauffman ..