[WLUG] Local author makes it big

Clif Flynt CLIF at CFLYNT.COM
Wed May 31 12:17:09 EDT 2017

Hi,
  Thanks for buying a copy.

  I doubt that it's available at any local bookstores yet, (it's only been
available for a couple days), but they should be able to order it.

  I think all of the tech publishers are doing Print-On-Demand these
days, rather than warehousing copies of the books. Even ancient topics
like shell programming change quickly. One of the surprises in writing
this book, and researching stuff, was how much of what I know may not
be wrong, but is no longer best practice.

  Clif