[WLUG] Need talk for Oct 19 meeting

Robert Steckroth robertsteckroth at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 18:25:44 EDT 2017

Man, I would love to have talks about what Microsoft has been doing with
linux lately. The Ubuntu on Windows system is surprisingly stable and makes
for a good development environment. Also, the chakra core is linux friendly
to the extant that microsoft distributes Ubuntu binaries. It is getting to
be difficult to stop rooting for them these days (not forgetting the
alphabet though).