[WLUG] Looking for talk for April 19 meeting

jlk at osml.eu jlk at osml.eu
Tue Apr 17 10:48:39 EDT 2018

Hi Mike,

A couple of years ago, I did a talk on Chrome OS and Chromebooks.  I
could give an update on the latest h/w and s/w developments.  There are
some very interesting developments in Chrome OS that are available on a
limited basis today and are expected to go mainstream within the next 3
months.

One caveat: I under a bit of time pressure in the evenings, so if I
could do my presentation first before he general discussion it would
really work well for me.

Let me know if this works for you and the group.

Jim