[WLUG] HPC Systems Administrator position at UM

Jeremy Hallum jhallum at umich.edu
Tue May 8 15:41:35 EDT 2018

We have a great entry level Linux admin job available, great first job for
someone who knows a bit of linux.

http://careers.umich.edu/job_detail/157443/hpc_systems_administrator

It is marked term limited, but this is merely to note that there is a
non-zero chance that funding may go away in three years.  We have been
around in some shape or form for the last 20 years, we do not plan on going
anywhere.

If you know someone with a linux background and might be interested in
working on cutting edge supercomputers and automation, please pass this on
to them!

-jeremy

--
--