[WLUG] You are invited to join the Mozilla Open Source Student Network

Catherine Stevens cstevens at mozilla.com
Mon Jul 29 14:49:07 EDT 2019

Join the Mozilla Open Source Student Network and connect with like-minded students!

Hello University of Michigan, Eastern Michigan University, Washtenaw Community College LUG,
My name is Catherine and I am the community manager for the Mozilla Open Source Student Network (OSSN). From looking at your group's website, I think you'd be a good fit for the OSSN.
Mozilla is a non-profit that makes Firefox and other open-source technologies. The OSSN is a network of college students and clubs in the United States and Canada. Members connect with and support each other while contributing to open source projects and working towards internships and jobs. You can learn more on our website here (https://club.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6bca92e1ba0eb8733fd7cc5bf&id=9ca7e05cff&e=d4fdee17a0) .
I would like to invite you to join the network by filling this form out (https://club.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6bca92e1ba0eb8733fd7cc5bf&id=6972a7c885&e=d4fdee17a0) and registering your members on the website. Please select the time that works for you from this calendar link here (https://club.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6bca92e1ba0eb8733fd7cc5bf&id=9a2d8a8345&e=d4fdee17a0) to talk about how the OSSN can help your club.

Thank you,

- Catherine

Copyright © 2019 Mozilla, All rights reserved.
 Temporary list for reaching out to clubs

Our mailing address is:
Mozilla
331 E. Evelyn Avenue
Mountain View, CA 94041