[WLUG] Ubuntu

Shawn Hughes sh at brightonit.us
Fri Jun 12 12:20:39 EDT 2020

Blank canvas may be just a little to open ended.
I expect you'll get more answers if you tell us:
  - what led you to try Linux?
  - what OS have you been using?, also: what apps; projects; types of
work/play you're doing.

Projects and applications aside, I'd say get to know the system and
setup of things like:
- display config / multiple monitors.
- printing / scanning
- audio, microphone, camera, videoconferencing.  (+ a shameless plug for
opensource jitsu.org )
- network connections: wired, wireless, bluetooth.
- sleep, suspend, hibernate
- networking: smb, nfs, ssh, rsync
- system backup and restore
- system updates