[WLUG] Question which distro?

Jeff Hanson jhansonxi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 00:38:24 EDT 2020

The CPU is 32-bit only.  Many distros have dropped 32-bit support.  In the
Ubuntu family 18.04 had the last 32-bit release.  Lubuntu or Xubuntu would
be my recommendation.

If the RAM is only 256MB that will be a major limitation.  Up it to the max
if you can do it for free.  I wouldn't buy new DIMMs for it since you can
find better hardware on eBay or Craigslist cheap.