[WLUG] lugwash.org domain name

Thomas Valerio tjv at westwood-tech.com
Mon Aug 19 23:54:32 EDT 2013

I have made it abundantly clear to several people, Jay included that I
would only host a domain that was under the complete administrative and
technical control of a current Lugwash member.  We have asked Jay
repeatedly to turn lugwash.org over to us to no avail.  At 3:00 p.m. today
I sent an email out giving Jay 24 hours to initiate the transfer of the
lugwash.org domain name.  If before 3:00 p.m. Tuesday, there was any
evidence of a good faith effort on Jay's part to hand over our domain
name, we can continue to use lugwash.org.  If there is no movement on
Jay's part by 3:00 p.m. tomorrow we will start using washlug.org.

    Thomas Valerio