[WLUG] Fwd: Re: The reserve chute

Thomas Valerio tjv at westwood-tech.com
Tue Aug 20 09:53:14 EDT 2013

Subject: Fwd: Re: [WLUG] The reserve chute
From:    "Ethan Allen" <lodis4 at gmail.com>
Date:    Tue, August 20, 2013 8:58 am
To:      jjn at nuge.com
         tjv at westwood-tech.com

Please share this with the rest of the list. I attempted to send it a
few minutes ago but received the following:

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server
for the recipient domain lugwash.org by lugwash.org. [198.87.15.41].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 5.7.1<lugwash at lugwash.org>... Relaying denied. Proper authentication
required.