[WLUG] lugwash.org domain name

Joseph Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Tue Aug 20 09:53:21 EDT 2013

+1

Years ago I left MDLUG because of nasty squabbles.   This lug now
appears to be going down that same direction

Fwiw. I've known and interacted with Jay for more than 10 years and
I've never seen unprofessional or discourteous instances.

Back to these messages and the group.

As Russ noted, this is a volunteer participatory organization.   If
you don't like it you can split and form your own.

Ultimatums and the people who sent them will be filtered.   I've not
added to my filter list in a long while, but I am happy to oblige for
those whom don't grasp this.  Driving people away from a volunteer
organization by acting like this is not a long term survival and
growth strategy.

Please stop.

Sent from my iPad