[WLUG] Raspberry PI

Scott Webster Wood treii28 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 13 16:07:56 EST 2013

I haven't plugged a lot into mine as far as gizmos as I've still be
pre-occupied with my various Arduinos and respective shields. However, I
have added heat sinks and a mini-fan to mine which I use consistently
and also have an experimental water-cooling set-up that I have connected
just to play around with. (at the time no one else had done this yet,
but I was going to try to do an article on it when I got a smaller pump
and I've now noticed a few other folks have done it)

I also got mine thinking of keeping it around just to dinker with when
the hard-drive went out on the old ubuntu laptop I was using as my main
gateway to the net at home via ssh. So now my arduino with the fan is
acting as my ssh/sshfs/sftp server to access the home network when at
work or on the road.

SW