[WLUG] Reading a Lexar SDHC

Jack Smith jack.delbert at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 08:10:12 EST 2013

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 11:47 PM, Dan Pritts <danno at dogcheese.net> wrote:

> Jack, I presume that you’e tried it on some other device.

It worked fine, in the camera, reading it with the USB cable.  Until I
didn't notice it was connected to the computer and accidentally yanked on
it.  Not sure if the camera connection is damaged or the cable, but it no
longer works.  Thought a card reader would be the quick and easy (and
cheap) fix.  Obviously I could order a new cable and hope but thought I'd
ask first.

--
Jack Smith

English doesn't borrow from other languages -- English follows other
languages down dark alleys and takes what it wants.