[WLUG] cameras?

Andrew Sallee ajsallee at faceofthepenguin.com
Sat Apr 12 18:04:02 EDT 2014

If all you are talking about is having the computer recognize the camera and being able to download pictures, pretty much any modern camera will work. I have used Olympus, Pentax, Nikon in the past, but currently am using a Panasonic. IMO, they are the best cameras available at any given price point.

Sent from Samsung tabletJack Smith <jack.delbert at gmail.com> wrote:I have a real old Logitech that never has taken well to Linux.  Anyone know of a cheap one that I can expect to work on Mint without a bunch of fooling around?

--
Jack Smith

English doesn't borrow from other languages -- English follows other languages down dark alleys and takes what it wants.