[WLUG] Looking for a small monitor

Tom Walker tomwlkr82 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 16:47:17 EDT 2014

My Grandson told me recently that he would like to learn to write video
games.... OK. He Is 10 years old and I have an arduino board with a
Wayne and Layne video game board that I purchased so it sounds like a
perfect match.... BUT, I need a small black and white monitor or tv with
a phono plug interface to attach to the game board. Does anyone have an
old small tv laying around that they would part with for a few bucks to
get us going? I'm thinking 8 to 13 inches would be perfect.

--
Thanks!

*Tom Walker*

tomwlkr82 at gmail.com