[WLUG] Looking for a small monitor

lmhoward at provide.net lmhoward at provide.net
Wed Jul 30 19:07:14 EDT 2014

I have an old Apple IIe color monitor which takes composite video (IE
the old RCA phone plug connector) that sounds like it's what you're
looking for. It was working fine with my Raspberry Pi this past winter,
I can double check it for you if you think you can use it.  You can have
it for free, only caveat is that you'd need to pick it up since I do all
my commuting on a motorcycle.

Also while I'm at at it, if anyone is interested I also have a 20" SGI
GDM-20E21 monitor for free.  Nice resolution and it accepts both SVGA &
13W3 connectors for input.  It's big & heavy, but it's a nice monitor.

I also have a small miscellany of old Sun mice to find a home for.   If
I can't it'll be going out during the country cleanup on Sept 20.