[WLUG] Installling Linux with UEFI?

Jeff Hanson jhansonxi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 17:59:54 EST 2014

It's been a while since I did a UEFI dual-boot.  IIRC, the tricky part was
making sure Grub had a small "shim" partition to install itself to.  It
required a specific partition type.  I still had problems getting it to
boot Ubuntu and had to Boot-Repair to fix it:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Boot-Repair