[WLUG] Free SLES Distro?

Carl T. Miller carl at carltm.com
Thu Feb 12 10:42:55 EST 2015

Yes, I feel your pain.  This is exactly the reason
that I'm only using EL7 for workstations and not for
servers.  EL6 will be supported for many years and I
have no reason to migrate to 7.

I'm still laughing about the old codger shouting
at the kids to "get off my lan".

If you're going window shopping, I'd look at Debian
and Slackware.  Otherwise, stay with EL6 for the
time being.