[WLUG] [OT] IT Infrastructure Quote

Chris Baty batymahn at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 21:17:38 EST 2015

Yes, now that you mention it I spent a year with Exim in a month, several
years ago.  I've heard Exim is a cakewalk compared to other MTAs. My issue
is with users is with people who use the Exchange server as their own
personal file server, grr.  Think Exchange is database driven.  It would
sure be nice to just give them more disc space.  Also miss the Linux logs.