[WLUG] mmm.... crouton

jlk at osml.eu jlk at osml.eu
Fri Oct 16 07:38:58 EDT 2015

On 2015-10-15 23:53, Carl T. Miller wrote:
> James, thanks for the presentation.  Not only did I
> learn about Crouton, but finding out more about the
> Chromebook was good.  It's a much better piece of
> hardware than I had incorrectly assumed.

You're welcome

> Remind me which model you have, since I recall you
> said there were two versions that were very similar.
>
> If you were to purchase a new one today, which model
> would you get?

The 'old' model like my CB is:
Toshiba CB35-B3340 13.3 Inch Chromebook
(Intel Celeron, 4GB, 16GB SSD, Silver) Full HD-Screen
about $290

The 'new' model Toshiba Chromebook 2 is the:
Toshiba Chromebook 2 - 2015 Edition (CB35-C3350)
about $430 for the Core i3-5015U model

Look for the '2015 Edition' or with the i3/i7 processor