[WLUG] Used High End Computer

D. A. Mote elwizzard at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 09:59:23 EDT 2016

On Tue, 5/31/16, Tony Bemus <tony at bemushosting.com> wrote:

 Subject: [WLUG] Used High End Computer
 To: discuss at mug.org, mdlug at mdlug.org, washlug at washlug.org
 Date: Tuesday, May 31, 2016, 1:24 AM

 Hey guys,
 I don't what to be "that guy" selling things on this list
 but I'm able
 to get a few used high end computers.  I figured some
 of you that mightCPU - Xeon 3.33 Ghz Dual Hex Core (12 CPU or Hyper threaded
 to 24)

 RAM - 72 GB (9 x 8GB ECC DDR3)

 Graphics - Nvidia Quatro 4800 - 1.5GB ram

 DVD RW (multi record)
 NO hard drive (but can take standard 3 SATA HD)
 No OS
 http://www.dell.com/learn/us/en/08/shared-content~data-sheets~en/documents~dell-precision-t5500-specsheet.pdf

 Please email me off list
 tony at bemushosting.com

 -----Inline Attachment Follows-----
 be interested.

 If you are interested Please get back to me ASAP.
 There is only a few
 left and I need to know by Wednesday night (June 1) so I can
 pick them
 up.

 $350
 Dell Precision T5500 Mid Tower

 Tony if I'm not too late, please put me down for one. Thanks Don.