[WLUG] Which CA does my ssl certificate belong to on the file system

Carl T. Miller carl at carltm.com
Sat Jun 11 20:59:15 EDT 2016

If I understand correctly, you're saying you want to
know which installed CA certificate is used to verify
the certificates which you create.  Is that it?  If
so, just take a certificate that you created and run
the commands on it.

(create a file for each cert including the "BEGIN
CERTIFICATE" and "END CERTIFICATE" lines)
openssl x509 -noout -text -purpose -in onecert